Thursday, April 24, 2008

White Ghost in China Quoted in St. Louis Business Journal

This week we had a mention in our local business paper. See the link below for the St.Louis Business Journal.

White Ghost in China Quoted in St. Louis Business Journal


I am busy traveling back and forth to Hong Kong and Guangzhou since I have arrived back to my second home in China.

This is the time of the year that many of my customers are visiting and I must show them around to factories and work on our new solar/lawn and garden product lines.


My family also got an update for paper work on the Visa process. We are working on another form for the National Visa Center in the USA to hopefully get all the paperwork transfered over to the Guangzhou, China Embassy, then they will start the paperwork process to prepare Hong and Wei Wei for the interviews. Hopefully we will have three months more to wait and then get a visa for them to experience a new way of life. Are they ready? The are holding back their excitement and fears as I doubt they are ready for the American way of life.

No comments: