Wednesday, May 7, 2008

China and Tibet - Lessons

Today I had some important history lessons from my Chinese Mentor regarding China and Tibet. After listening to the THREE PART raw video series of his important fact filled conversations you might change your thinking on the westerners perception of how China has treated Tibet.

After my long three hours of history lessons from Mr. Johnson (my Chinese Mentor) I have a different perspective on the history of Tibet, China and Buddhism. Which is refreshing as we only get filtered information on what the western media wants us to hear.

Take a look and hope you learn something too.

_________________________-

PART ONE ON CHINA AND TIBET



PART TWO ON CHINA AND TIBET





PART THREE ON CHINA AND TIBET


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Gary! Keep up the excellent work. Jason

Anonymous said...

It is not clear about your mentioning of filtered western media. Can you repost your thoughts?